Element 61

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Update...again

Ok, so apparently a few people are still watching and waiting, and I gotta say I appreciate that, it's heartening. In any case, I needed two things before continuing -- Quake 3 and Visual Studio (the reason for not having the latter is a bit of a long story). I have both and so I promise that I will continue now. I can actually do Q3 builds now, which helps considerably. Expect stuff soon. And to make up for the long delay, I'll do a complete examination of the BSP/environment stuff (sans curved surfaces), which I wasn't originally going to do. When I do post that article, I will bump that one thread on GDNet, so watch there, not here.

As for the resource management articles, I don't know that I'm going to bother. The thing is, holes are starting to appear and I'm considering some redesigns. Depending on how extensive the refactoring is, I may kill the old articles and start over.

1 Comments:

  • Hey! Glad to see you're still with us! No worries about the long wait here, as I'm sure it will be well worth it!

    Good Luck!

    By Anonymous Toji, at 9/15/2005 11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home